Australasian Trade Workshop
The Australasian Trade Workshop is an annual conference of trade economists in Australasia that is hosted by a different university in the region each year, co-ordinated by Martin Richardson and Frank Stähler.
The School of Economics and Finance at QUT will host the 12th Australasian Trade Workshop on 18‐19 March 2017. The keynote speakers for this year will be Jota Ishikawa (Hitotsubashi) and Udo Kreickemeier (TU Dresden).
We invite colleagues in this field (JEL-Classification F0 to F2) to submit papers for presentation at the workshop. If you are interested, please send your abstract or preferably your complete paper (in .pdf format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for submissions is November 1, 2016.
Conference participants are expected to serve as discussants at the workshop. There is no registration fee. Unfortunately we are unable to offer financial assistance to participants. Upon acceptance, you will be asked to book your travel and accommodation independently.
Local ATW 2017 webpage: www.atw2017.qut.edu.au
Call for Papers
Colleagues in the field of International Trade will be invited to submit papers for presentation at the QUT conference and a Call for Papers will be made available here later in 2016.”
- ATW11 2016 – University of Adelaide, Adelaide, Australia
- ATW10 2015 - University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia
- ATW9 2014 – Curtin University, Perth, Australia
- ATW8 2013 – University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
- ATW7 2012 – UNSW, Sydney, Australia
- ATW6 2011 – University of Adelaide, Adelaide, Australia
- ATW5 2010 – ANU, Canberra, Australia
- ATW1-4 – University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand
- Kym Anderson (University of Adelaide, Australia)
- Rod Falvey (Bond University, Australia)
- David Greenaway (University of Nottingham, UK)
- Russell Hillberry (World Bank, US)
- Jota Ishikawa (Hitotsubashi University, Japan)
- Jim Markusen (University of Colorado, US)
- Peter Neary, (University of Oxford, UK)
- Horst Raff (Kiel University, Germany)
- Martin Richardson (ANU)
- Peter Robertson (University of Western Australia)
- Frank Stähler (University of Tübingen, Germany)
- Alan Woodland (UNSW)